- be a visitor to Canada, a person with a Canadian work visa or super visa, an immigrant to Canada or a Canadian resident, who is not eligible for a provincial or territorial government insurance plan in Canada
- Be at least age 15 days old on date of purchase
- not have been diagnosed with a terminal illness; or not have been diagonsed with stage 3 or 4 cancer; or
- not have been diagnosed with or have required medical treatment for kidney disease requiring dialysis; or
- not have ben diagnosed with or have had an episode of congestive heart failure; or
- not have had a lung conditionfor which, in the last 12 months, you have been prescribed or used home oxygen; or
- not have received or is awaiting a bone marrow or major organ transpant.
- Be currently in good health and know of no reason to seek medical consultation during the period of the coverage